Steam Cooked Salmon with Soy Sauce
- 4 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 4x175g salmon steaks
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 3.5 cm piece of ginger, peeled and grated
- Put two tablespoons of water and the soy sauce in the frying pan over a high heat.
- Slide the fish steaks into the frying pan straight away, turning them once so that they are evening coated in sauce.
- Scatter half the spring onions and all the ginger over the fish.
- As soon as the water starts boiling (this should only take about a minute) turn the heat down to low and put the lid on.
- After 5 minutes, turn the fish and scatter the rest of the spring onion over it, replace the lid for another 5 minutes.
- Serve, spooning the sauce from the pan over the fish.
- We like to serve this with our vegetable bake, we have also attached that recipe.