Quick and Easy Prawn and Greens Stir-fry
- 3 large courgettes (spiralised)
- 2 tablespoons low-calorie oil
- I tablespoon green curry paste
- 200g green beans
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 250g prawns
- 90g halved cherry tomatoes
- I tablespoon Thai fish sauce
- Heat oil and add the green curry paste, courgettes, beans, spring onions, and prawns.
- Fry for 3 minutes, until the prawns are cooked.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and fish sauce and toss together.
- Cook for a further minute.
- Sprinkle with coriander and serve.