Pastry Free Chive and Onion Quiche
- Olive oil spray
- 1⁄2 onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 100ml semi-skimmed milk
- 2 medium eggs
- A big pinch of freshly ground nutmeg Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 1⁄2 tablespoon grated Low-Low cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C
- Get out two 120ml ramekin dishes and spritz them lightly with oil.
- Spritz a heavy pan with oil and saute the onions. Take off the heat and set aside.
- Whisk the milk together with the eggs. Stir in the nutmeg and season with salt and pep- per. Stir in the onion, the fresh chives, and the cheese.
- Pour the mixture into the ramekins. Pop them into the oven for 20-25 minutes or until set and pale golden brown.
- Serve piping hot in the ramekins with a crisp green salad.