Honey & Lemon baked chicken
- 4 (4 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lemon, scrubbed clean, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tsp. dried rosemary leaves
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place a chicken breast half between two sheets of wax paper. Using a meat pounder, rolling pin or bottom of a small skillet, gently pound chicken until evenly flattened. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Melt butter with honey in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir until smooth and blended.
- Arrange chicken in a baking dish large enough to hold it in a single layer. Season with salt and pepper. Pour warmed honey mixture over chicken and place lemon slices on top.
- Cover baking dish loosely with foil and bake until chicken is opaque and firm to touch, about 20 minutes.
- Spoon juices from bottom of baking dish over chicken and lemon several times. Sprinkle chicken with rosemary.